$524.95 – $874.95
These traction bars help your pickup handle tremendously better, stiffens up the rear and helps with wheel hop! If you drive / haul / or pull with an F250-350 these are a must!
UpCountry Fab is proud to introduce our 2011-16′ Ford F250/350 Bolt On Traction Bar Kit!
Our traction bars are stout, beefy, adjustable and made of steel that bolt directly around the axle with our clamp style axle mounts, these are constructed from 3/16″ mild steel and have gussets welded to bottom to attach the ladder bar (no drilling, welding required), The frame mounts are constructed from 3/16″ mild steel and require (8) 3/8″ holes to be drilled through the frame and attached with 3/8″ grade 8 hardware!
Our design prevents wheel hop during hard acceleration in lifted trucks by preventing the axle from twisting backwards as it delivers forward thrust. Our traction bars also help four-wheel-drive trucks maintain traction in off-road maneuvers by preventing wheel bounce.
- No more axle wrap
- Both rear wheels remain grounded (equal ground pressure), providing constant forward progress and no rear end hop
- More suspension control?the leaf springs now stay where they’re supposed to
- Firmer transmission shifts
- Easier on driveline parts: U-joints, pinion yokes, driveshafts, and leaf springs
- Improved launches at the track
- (2) Heavy duty adjustable, steel constructed, fully welded traction bars.
- (2) Rear clamp mounts
- (4) Front mounting brackets
- All Necessary grade 8 hardware
Upgrade to Currie Enterprises (Johnny Joints) for an additional $200. These are the most dependable end links on the market and feature a fully re-buidable design
All of our products start in a 3D model to ensure quality and fitment
All traction bar kits include a free UpCountry Fab decal!
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 72 in|